Egyptians believed that pyramids could facilitate the transition from earthly human to divine being, simply by lying in the chamber within the properly aligned pyramid at the correct astrological time and for the correct duration.
Variations on this theme have circulated for thousands of years, while more and more pyramidal structures are being discovered all over the planet. Even Alaska boasts one buried in ice and soil.
“Linda Moulton Howe first reported on a high strangeness finding in Alaska: an apparent buried pyramid about 50 miles from Mt. McKinley, according to Whitley Strieber at Unknown Country. He reports that ‘the object is apparently very old, both built and buried by unknown parties” and is larger than the Pyramid of Keops. The pyramid is reportedly located in what is called the Alaskan Bermuda Triangle.”
Perhaps the most compelling stories about pyramids come from Russia. Just as the Russians were arguably way ahead of the rest of the world in space technology, they are apparently miles ahead in pyramid science.
Dr. Alexander Golod, PhD. has been doing Russian pyramid research in the former Soviet Union since 1990. This research involved the construction of over twenty large pyramids in 8 different locations in Russia and the Ukraine. The pyramids were built in many places including Moscow, Astrakhan, Sochi, Zoporozhye, Voronezh, Belgorod, the Tver Region, Krasnodar, Tolyatti, Uzbekistan, and France.
There is a short video on Russian Pyramids at the end of this article.
144ft High Fiberglass Russian Pyramid:
All the Russian pyramids are made of fiberglass with the largest standing an incredible 144 feet high (44 meters) tall, and weighing in at over 55 tons. Built at cost over 1 million dollars this Russian pyramid is a modern wonder.
Many different experiments are being done using these pyramids. They include studies in medicine, ecology, agriculture, physics, and health sciences. What is significant about this work is that it is being carried out by top scientists in Russia and Ukraine and not fringe elements or unknown inventors. Some of the amazing pyramid power research being done (in Russia-ed.) is showing great promise for all mankind.
Brief Summary of Pyramid Research Results
1. Immune system of organisms improved (blood leukocyte composition) increased
2. Improved regeneration of tissue
3. Seeds stored in the pyramid for 1-5 days showed a 30-100% increase in yield
4. Soon after construction of the Lake Seliger pyramid a marked improvement of the ozone was noted above the area
5. Seismic activity near the pyramid research areas are reduced in severity and size
6. Violent weather also appears to decrease in the vicinity of the pyramids
7. Pyramids constructed in Southern Russia (Bashkiria) appeared to have a positive effect on oil production with oil becoming less viscous by 30% and the yield of the oil wells increased according to tests carried out by the Moscow Academy of Oil and Gas
8. A study was done on 5000 prisoners who ingested salt and pepper that had been exposed to the pyramid energy field. The test subjects exhibited a greatly reduced violence rate and overall behavior was much improved
9. Standard tissue culture tests showed an increase in survival of cellular tissue after infection by viruses and bacteria
10. Radioactive substances show a decreased level of radiation inside the pyramid
11. There are reports of spontaneous charging of capacitors
12. Physicists observed significant changes in superconductivity temperature thresholds and in the properties of semi-conducting and carbon nano materials.
13. Water inside the pyramid will remain liquid to minus 40 degrees Celsius but freeze instantly if jostled or bumped in any way
It is interesting to note that results seem to show that increasing the height of the pyramid improves the quality of the results.” (source)
Even the famed Uri Geller has done his own experiments with pyramid power:
Everyone knows the bizarre claim, first made by a Czech radio engineer named Karel Drbal, that a razor blade placed in or under a pyramid will become sharper overnight. So why shouldn’t my cells be regenerating too?
The razor blade theory was intensively tested by the parapsychologist Lyall Watson, who reported that he’d made a single Wilkinson Sword blade withstand 16 weeks of daily use, by slipping it under a cardboard pyramid built to the same proportions as the Great Pyramid of Cheops (base edges 15.7cm, side edges 14.94 cm, height 10cm, (if you want to try making one yourself).
Lyall also reported that a razor blade left in the moonlight would quickly go blunt, and he speculated that sunlight reflected from the moon’s surface was polarised, vibrating mainly in one direction: it stripped the crystal structure of the razor’s edge. Perhaps the crystals actually grew inside a pyramid.
I didn’t want to repeat someone else’s experiment, and anyway I use an electric razor, so I took two apples and placed one under the apex of the pyramid’s roof. The other I left in a sheltered nook of the garden. Four weeks later, the outdoor apple was rotting and soft, but the pyramid apple was still fresh enough to eat — and, I can report, crunchy! Pyramid power works. (source)
Most recently, David Wilcock wrote about the mysterious powers of the pyramid in his book, The Source Field Investigations, citing some of the same references as you see here. Thanks to writers like Geller and Wilcock, some people are now building their own small pyramids and claiming that, at the very least, they do help during meditation.
Some Eastern Religions claim to use the pyramid as well:
“Pyramid Yantra is a revolutionary power tool which looks quite similar to the Egyptian pyramids but its working principle is very different and it can be used for numerous specific purposes. This system is designed in such a practical way that anybody can implement it in their lives even for better solutions for day to day problems. Pyramid Yantra works at the core of all things and beings in existence and hence helps in creating balance and harmony at the core of all our problems. It is a very versatile Mind Power Tool (MPT), which can aid where the materialistic sciences cannot offer much help. This new MPT can be used in symbiosis with any other discipline of mental, physical, and emotional wellness. It enhances the effect of any healthy living system like Yoga, Meditation, Healing, Astrology, Vastu, Feng Shui, and many others. The pyramid yantra is a miniature version of a pyramid. It can be a single pyramid or a set (usually in multiples of nine) of pyramids arranged either horizontally or vertically (one above another), called 'multier'.” (source)
For those who wish to delve into the work of writers who have attempted to debunk the power of the pyramid, here are two:
George O. Abell & Barry Singer, editors
Science and the Paranormal
The Adventures of a Parapsychologist